What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and to manage user access in restricted areas of the website, etc.
What type of Cookies does this website use?
Analytic cookies enable the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on our website. The information collected is used for measuring user activity on the website and for the creation of user browsing profiles, with the aim of improving the website, as well as the products and services offered.
Technical cookies facilitate user browsing on the website and the use of the different options or services that exist on the page, for example session identification, access to restricted areas, recovery of elements introduced in the ordering system, etc.
Personalization cookies allow the user to access the website with a series of default technical features, based on pre-established criteria on their computer, such as language, browser type, regional settings, etc.
Who uses the Cookies?
The cookies used on this website are used by the organization legally responsible for it ad the following services or service providers:
- Google Analytics. The analytic cookies are managed through Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., whose headquarters is located at 1600 AmphitheatreParkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). If you want to know more about the privacy terms of this service, visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/?hl=en
- MixPanel it’s a web analytics service. If you want to know more about the privacy terms of this service, visit https://mixpanel.com/privacy/
How can I disable or delete Cookies?
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer. In the following links you will find additional information about the configuration of cookie options on different browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042